Facts About Abortion

Where is the court I must go to if I cannot get the consent of a parent of guardian?

You can either go to the Juvenile Court in the county where you live or in the county where the abortion will take place. It is best to decide what county the abortion will be performed as soon as possible. Judicial waivers cannot be obtained for patients out of state. Some of the courts are not easy to work with but thus for, we have not experienced any problems in Tuscaloosa County.

Back     Next Close